Pages

Followers

Friday 21 May 2010

Six of the best!




Here's a card I made for 6 more challenges.

They are:-

Cute card Thursday - Sketch

Passion for Promarkers - Fantasy/Mythology

I Love Promarkers - Make your own flowers (Edit - 1st Place!)

Digital Tuesday - Vellum (Edit - 1st place!)

Tuesday morning sketches - Favourite colour combo and glitter (Edit - Top 5!)

CRAFT - Celebrate/birthday

What great challenges! The lovely sketch by Cute card Thursday! I have used Promarkers to colour my image which is by Karen Johnson. The flowers are made out of vellum which covers the challenge by I love Promarkers and Digital Tuesday. The petals are from the Dawn Bibby Collection and I have made the flowers using the "grunge paper flowers" technique. There is also more vellum in the layering.

The image and charm is for Passion for Promarkers challenge. Sketch Tuesday had a theme this week which was favourite colour combo and glitter, well I LOVE green and lilac together and I have put glitter on the fairies wings. Lastly CRAFT challenge blog celebrate their birthday this week so that was their theme. Happy birthday CRAFT!!

Hope you like my card xx

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Tina, your flowers look fab in vellum. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Melissa Craig said...

Really lovely card. Your details are wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Wiccababe said...

pretty card
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Tina.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

katesacraftybugger said...

beautiful flowers -they don't look handmade !thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Karen said...

Very nice, and I love your flowers, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Tina this is a real little beauty I love that image and how you have coloured her the swirls, flowers and even that gorgeous little charm this is super work thank you for sharing it with us at Digital Tuesday
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Really lovely and your flowers are fabulous, Tina. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Ellibelle said...

This is beautiful Tina. Love the sweet image. The flowers looks so gorgeous too! Thanks so much for playing the DTC!

Dalis said...

hi Tina!
I see the ice cream cone.. thanks! you said something didn't work, let me know what is it so I can help you.

-- dalis
Pile It On! Owner

Neet said...

Having a wander through your blog and love what I am seeing.

Shazza said...

great card Tina, love the flower you made. I made my first card with a Karen Johnson image last night. Must go buy some more!!
Thank for introducing me to her...I think? lol
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tina, what a cute card. The image is adorable and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Tina, Wow!! this is the cutest little image and you card design is awesome. Thank you for joining in the Birthday celebrations at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Leann said...

This is beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with CCT this week :D
Hugs x

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful flowers, thank for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Eiglas said...

Super card Hunni!
Thank you so much for coming over to C.R.A.F.T to play this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Theresa said...

What a beautiful card!

Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa, DT

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Tina. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, adorable image and gorgeous details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Anne-Marije said...

This is very beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Rose said...

Lovely card!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T for our birthday challenge and good luck.

Rose xx