Pages

Followers

Saturday 29 May 2010

Grandma's




Hi again!

I'm here with more challenges :-) xx

Well I got inky with this card lol! Lots of the challenges were connected with Vintage, tearing and distress. I have used K & Co papers and torn them and used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo on the edges. I then got a baby wipe and wiped over everything to blend in a bit more.

I painted 3 apple shaped chipboard pieces and popped on a sentiment which reads "You're the Apple of my Eye".

The image is by the wonderful Karen Johnson called Tea with Grandma, this fell in nicely with the challenge for Polka dot tea party!

The ribbon for the bow along the bottom in green is from DCWV. I then popped on some fabby flowers and made the centers using buttons.

Although the image is not stamped, the Happy Birthday is along with the swirls around the edge of the card.

Here are the challenges:-

ABC Challenge - Vintage

Stamping sisters in Christ challenges - Distress/Vintage

Creative Inspirations - Distress

I Love Promarkers - Sketch (Edit - Top 3!)

Passion for Promarkers - Anything goes

Creative Card Crew - Pink & Green

Shabby Tea Room - Polka dot tea party

Karen's Doodles - Buttons & Bows

Penny's challenge - Fruit and/or Veg

Little red wagon - Birthday

Ink on my finger's Sunday Stamper - Rip it up

Hope you all like the card xxx Thanks for looking xxx

22 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, Tina this is brilliant, love the cute image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Gorgeos card, love the details. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck.
Hugs Anja

Hels Sheridan said...

Fabby card hun, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper :O)) xx

Debbie said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Tina, the colours you've used are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP and I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

katesacraftybugger said...

this is just lovely , great image too .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina
Love the distressed look! Great colour combo
thanks for joining us at KD UK and Good Luck
Yvonne x

Lorraine said...

Love it, Tina. Love everything about it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

peggysue said...

Very sweet, look at those embellishments, I like the flowers with the buttons, they make a great center. Thanks for participating this week in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.

Courtney said...

This is a great card Tina! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

crafty amy said...

Oh Wow! This is brilliant I love the distressed effect you have got and they way you have coloured this super sweet image :D
Thanks for joining us this week at Karens doodles UK and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles with such a lovely card ! I love the distressed effect and the little sentiment is so cute ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable shabby chic card and how perfect for the challenge at the Shabby Tea Room. Love the distressing. Thanks for playing along with us.

Viv said...

Tina this is adorable! Love your distressing. Them papers are gorgeous too!. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK and good luck. Viv x

Joey said...

hiya Tina

lovely card I love the colours on this and fab distressing, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK

Joey.xxx

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Tina! love the distressing!!!
Thank you for joining us @ Creative Card Crew!
Blessings!

Rosanne said...

Lovely!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tina, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

WeirdCat said...

Fantastic card, so pretty and love the image,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

LISA said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful colours and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Hugs Lisa xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Awww... such a cute and adorable card :o) I love your colour combo and that is such a sweet image :o) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x

Unknown said...

Awesome, I love your card and the image is really sweet xxx