Pages

Followers

Friday 7 May 2010

Friday ........................

.............. where did the week go!? Well I am hoping to post something for you to see tonight, but at the moment every time I have gone to make a post something happens! It was one of those days yesterday where nothing went to plan even down to my jacket potato exploding in the oven! Ended up with a take away lol!

In case I don't get a chance to post I have something funny to share with you instead.

My Mum and Dad are in their late 60's and they wanted to use their computer to get on to the net etc. They are doing really well and love all the sites where they can research their family trees.

Well, my brother helps them out when there is a problem with their computer and one day he was there working on a problem when he asked my mum "Have you been burning CDs?" To which she replied in a panic "Why? Can you smell something burning........" Bless her! :-) xx

Have a great day everyone and I hope that made you smile xx

No comments: