Pages

Followers

Saturday 1 May 2010

Anything but a card




I have found an amazing blog! Over on Digital Tuesday challenge blog you have to make something using a digi stamp but this week it's not allowed to be a card. I have chosen a digi image from Some Odd Girl! They have some wonderful images.I fell in love with this image she was great to colour. I love using chipboard and I really went to town with this piece! The image is coloured with promarkers and I have used paint dabbers to colour the chipboard. The ribbon is from American crafts. I am really pleased with the results. Hope you like it too. Thanks for looking. xx

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Tina this is absolutely gorgeous a wonderful bright and colourful project that image is gorgeous I must have a look at this one it must be new your colouring is perfect thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday and good luck with the DT call.
Hugs
Lorraine x