Pages

Followers

Monday 3 May 2010

Rock Star!




Happy bank holiday Monday! The following card was made for 3 challenges!

Sophisticat Card for a Child

Pile it On Boyish Colours

And Tuesday Morning Sketch, now I have made a Woops! the Tuesday morning sketch challenges have to be entered by Sunday evening but I thought I would give the blog a mention as the sketch is from their fab challenge. (sorry I was late)xx

Now on to the card, the paper I have used are DCWV Rock Star and I really LOVE them xx

The image is another one from Some Odd Girl (I love that name!) I have fallen in love with their images. I have coloured with Promarkers. The ribbons are from LLB collection and the charms I picked up from my local 99p shop! Bargain!

I would love you to leave me a comment and if you can follow my blog it would make my day.

Lots of Love xx

11 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

I am so glad you shared your card anyway! It made me smile and I needed that!! I love everything about this - the image is adorable and the papers are fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I hope you play along again soon!

Unknown said...

what a great card and color combo!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Helen said...

Ooops...my comment ended up on the wrong card! lol
Anyway, cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

MemoriesCompleted said...

What a nice card! Love the image and your coloring! Thank you for joining us at Pile It On!

Andrea M said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at PIO!

BethieJ said...

Tina this is just DARLING! I LOVE that image!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!

Katie said...

Super card and your coloring is perfect!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

Scrappy said...

This is an AMAZING card! Great color choice too! Thanks for Piling it on this week with us! Hope to see you back next week!

Rosanne said...

Cute!Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, the image is so sweet and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats
hugs Mandy xx

Neet said...

I'll certainly make your day and become a follower. Am enjoying my journey through your blog.