Pages

Followers

Saturday 8 May 2010

I know I know.......



.... I promise I will start the album soon lol! I just had to do something with this amazingly cute image by Karen Johnson ..

It was perfect for the following challenges:-

I Love Pro-markers - Wings

Passion for Pro-markers - Thank you

Sketch Saturday - Beautiful sketch

The image is coloured with of course Pro-Markers!! Don't you just love them xx

I have used amazing embossed K & Co papers, the feel of the papers are just fab!

The flowers I have put together myself made up of different flower bits.

The stunning butterfly was a present from a lovely friend for my birthday.

I have added some glitz to the wings of the image xx

Hope you Like it, please leave me a comment they make my day xx

16 comments:

Lorraine said...

That's one of the cutest images I've seen, lol. Love your colouring. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Ida / Little said...

Fab card in pretty colours! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tina, what a super cute card. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Great embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Fab card Tina, that really is a cute image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

katesacraftybugger said...

cute image and lovely colouring ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week

Rach said...

what a brilliant card, xxx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Adorable card, love the image and such gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Karen said...

Awwwww this is so cute Tina, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Tina.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
Hugs, Tracy x

WeirdCat said...

Cute image, nice colour choice,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Sweet card Tina, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Jo said...

Such a cutie! :)
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday :)
Jo xx

Shazza said...

wow this is fab Tina
x

LISA said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Neet said...

Another real cutie.