Pages

Followers

Monday 31 May 2010

Happy 40th!






Hi and a Happy Bank Holiday to you!

It's a Friend's 40th Birthday very soon lol! I have made this card and thought I might take the theme of a few challenges too!

The papers are from LLB collection. I have painted the chipboard heart with eggplant paint. I have then used a butterfly stencil and sprayed over with misters.

I have used a really cute Tilda stamp which is new (for my birthday). I have used lots of flowers which I brought on Friday. I have attached the two sides of the heart with some ribbons.

The Message reads "It's your day......" and when opened to the hidden message to read "Happy Birthday".

The Colours I have used are what I consider hot and spicy and therefore the hot reminds me of the Summer along with the flowers.

The backing papers are stamped at the edge with the faux stitches, which is a Tim Holtz stamp.

Passion for Promarkers - Anything goes

Magnolia Downunder - Flowers

Just Magnolia - Hot and Spicy

Aud's Sentiment Challenge - It's Your Day .......

Creative Inspirations challenge blog - Sewing/faux stitching

Cupcake Crafts - Summer delights

Shabby Tearoom - Dear to my Heart

Polly Craft - Hidden Message

Sketch and Stash - Sketch

Sunday Stamper - Wings

Hope you like the card xx

23 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fabby card hun, I can't believe that you would have a friend who could be 40 soon ROFL THanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the flowers. I can't believe how much detail there is. This must have taken a long time! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Debbie said...

So {sweet}!! Thanks for sharing with us all in the Tea Room this week :)

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card, love all the little details. Superb. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

Gosh look at all those fantastic details!! I'msure your friend will love it:-) THanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Julie said...

Love your Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Great card you've made! I love all the little details on it! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

cheryl said...

oh this is so sweet love it
thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, and all the embellies wow. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Sheena said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

Nicole said...

Great card! Terrific use of hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Chris said...

ooooh your friend is just gonna love her card I bet. So much work you've put inot it and it looks so gorgeous :D

hugs
Chris xx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Sweet card, I'm a big fan of little Tilda's. Your friend is going to love it!!

Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments - hope you'll join us again!

Wendy

Joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card love the hearts, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Becky said...

How gorgeous!! I love your hidden message!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Debbie Pamment said...

GORGEOUS job - your friend will love it - happy 40th to her!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Audrey Pettit said...

Well, your friend is going to love this. Super adorable stuff. Thanks for playing along with us at the Shabby Tea Room.

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Tina,
What a gorgeous card, your friend is going to love it. Love your Tlda, & your colouring looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP last week & your kind comments on my tutorial.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Shazza said...

wow wonder who that could be turning 40??? Great card Tina and it covers such a teeny amount of challenges!!!!!!
x

Dragonlady said...

Wow, amazing, love the heart and Tilda. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Merkkari said...

Beautiful card. I love all your little details! Thank you for joining us in creative inspirations challenge! Hugs Merkkari

Jenni said...

Fabulous card, I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks so much for joining in with Creative Inspirations this week.
Jenni x