Pages

Followers

Wednesday 5 May 2010

More challenges!




It's so much fun when the lovely people in Blog world organise challenges. There is always something you want to do! This card has been entered in to the following challenges:-


CRAFT Challenge Blog - Shaped Cards

Darling Cardmakers - Easel Does It!

Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - Congratulations!

What wonderful challenges and I am loving trying to put them all together!

I have used another of the fabulous images by Karen Johnson, it's sooooo cute!

I have used Promarkers to colour. The heart is made from chipboard and I have laced it together with some ribbon. The heart is coloured with TH dabbers shell pink I think. The flowers and pin hearts are from Wild Orchid crafts. The rose is from my local Wilkinsons store. Papers from my stash along with the bling and chipboard "baby" sentiment. I have used a Martha Stewart punch.

I think that's all lol!

Please leave me a comment and I would love you to follow my blog xxx Have a great day xxx

14 comments:

Lynda said...

This is so sweet and I love the shape! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Unknown said...

This is lovely Tina and very pink :0)

Eiglas said...

Lovely card Tina - like a cake!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Doodle Queen said...

Ooooh...this is such a sweet little card with my doggie image. Fantastic job :-)
Hugs, karen :-)

Trimgym said...

Great shaped card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

cheryl said...

wow this is one gorjus card and such beautiful detail thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love hugs cheryl xxxx

jude said...

Gorgeous card love the image !and all the detail,Soooo cute!Thanks for joining us this week over at creative Inspirations.Good luck and hope to see you next time
hugs judex

Jeanette said...

OMGosh! this is super cute. I love this. Look at all the detail and the work that went into this. It is amazing!
Have a lovely day! Hugs Jeanette :)

Chris said...

ooooh this is just lovely Tina... so much wonderful detail and soooo gorgeously pink. Stunning :D
hugs
Chris xx

Kathy said...

wow, this is quite a work of art. Thanks for sharing with
The Daring Cardmakers

Magda said...

Beautiful project. Lovely colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
Magda :)

Tracy said...

Hi Tina,
beautiful shaped card!
Thank you so much for joining us this week over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Jenni said...

Wow stunning card, love all the details! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Jenni x

Neet said...

Absolutely delightful - love the idea of the lacing.