Pages

Followers

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day 3 of The 7 Day Daisy Doodles $1 Showcase!! and WOYWW

Hi There WOYWWers If you have visited me this week, you will know that this week some team mates and I are featuring stamps from the $1 section at Daisy Doodles!

You must go and take a look at the store, you will not BELIEVE your eyes!

Today I will be showing you "Frankie" and Spider. Spooky but cute!! The backing papers are also available from the store. If you are thinking of having a Halloween party you could make all the invitations with the images and matching papers, very inexpensive! :0) xxx







I have coloured with Promarkers and used the cuttlebug for the matts. I think the spider looks good hanging over the card :0) xx


Please pop over to my lovely team mates Jo and Rhonda . They have made some wonderful cards!
Thank you so much for looking and please pop back tomorrow for my next card. Even better.......... Why don't you pop over to the Store and join in with us! If you do join in, please leave us a comment and we can come visit your work.............. and don't forget, if you join in you can also enter your card(s) in to our Daisy Doodles Designer of the Month Challenge over at the Forum!



NOW! on to my desk...................... I think you may be pleasantly surprised :0) ...........




See you tomorrow for the next Daisy Doodles Card!

Challenges:
Stamps R Us - Halloween
Paper Sundaes - Halloween or Fall Colours
Cinema Saturday - Use metal (the wire)
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Use something Digital
Paper Play - Shaped Cards

37 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

o, Tina, so scary......love Frankie and Spidey!! I see you brought Spidey again to the easel card there at the bottom...very clever.

Unknown said...

This card is so spooky! Your desk look a lot like mine at the moment... Thanks for joining in our shape challenge over at Paper Play.
Alicia xx

Lizzybobs said...

loving your card and your crafty space trhanks for sharing happy WOYWW lv Liz (24)

nerllybird said...

I do like an easel card! Always nice to see a non-UK desk, too, as there are things I don't get to look at over here! Helen (46)

Shazza said...

I just love this card Tina, it is fab! Also love the card on your desk and all those cute images you are coloruing--details please?
hugs
x

Annie said...

I love your card. Fab design.
A x

Sarah said...

Such a cute card! Love those images.

Sarah (57)

Sue said...

Hi Tina
lovely creative desk, great images, luv the halloween card, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (3)

Jules said...

OMG Teen, you've amazed me again :)
Amazing card babe, thank you for making Frankie look great!!!
xxxxx

Zue said...

What fun cards, a great workspace and some fab papers to work with.
Have a good week.
sue xx 8

Louise said...

I wish the spiders I find in my house were as cute as the one on your card!!!!
(64)

Joanne said...

I hate spiders but I could get on with him.
Joanne x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Cute card. Not quite my style, but a darling one for Halloween. Love the paper in the last picture. Happy WOYWW (# 2).

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Hun, a very productive desk indeed. Love your card, great image and coloured beautifully.
Hugs
Suzi #95

Anonymous said...

Love the card, very spooky! Great desk, if a little "busy"!

Hugs
Brenda (88)

The Taming of the Glue said...

Frankie is gorgeous...quite a hunk!
Pam (6)

Pattie said...

Super cute card - thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes! I love that image!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

What a fantastic card!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Love the cards and the stash. :) Thanks for sharing.

Maggie #96

xx

Spyder said...

Love Franky and the spider!! Fabulous! lovely crafty space you have!! Have a great woyww
(Lyn)

Tracy Evans said...

You have been busy again this week Tina with all your art pieces. Love the spider on this piece, looks great. Have a good evening, Tracy Evans x

Cardmaking Galore said...

I love your project, really stunning and great workspace too

Sunshine Girl said...

Nice creative desk there and I love the cards! Sunshine Girl (28)

Laura said...

Your desk looks like mine.I try to organize mine and it only stays nice for a few hours.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us

Neet said...

Your desk looks a bit busy - but then is that the floor space looking as busy?
Love the spider. Frankie is ok too but the spider is adorable. #45

Michelle said...

excellent card! Love the creepy spider.... thanks for the peek at your scrummy papers!
Hope you had a great WOYWW and hope you have a great week!
hugs
Michelle
x
#49

Anonymous said...

Awesome card...
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
x
Vicky

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card babe :)
*hugs* Heather x (41)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love the Halloween Card.. Halloween is my favorite time of the year.. and I have made a ton of cards for it.. lol I just can't stop.. you desk is nice.. keep up the cute work!!

Shirley Pumpkin #129

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi, just love your halloween card its such fun, wants me to celebrate halloween which unfortunately I don't now. Love your workspace so much going on and I bet lots of lovely cards to come out of it. Big Hugs Jo.xxxxNo.27

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a darling card- Frankie is too cute- love the spider too- love the Easel card. Thanks for joining us at the Stamps R Us challenge

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina, great card! Sorry it's taken soo long to get here................Mr Blogger hasn't been playing nicely. Hope you are well. S xx

Ohhh Snap said...

Great workspace! Such a cute card :D. TFS! (75)

Nana said...

Great card!
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Gorgeous card, Franky and Spider are so cute.

A.xx (38)

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my - you have a few papers there! Happy to see your desk so busy - I don't colour in loads and then use them, I'm a one at a time person..funny how we're so different in the same thing!

Serendipity Stamping said...

What a nice busy desk.. Love the Spiders.