Pages

Followers

Saturday 4 September 2010

2 Sisters Challenge No. 6!

Hi Everyone!!

MONOCHROMATIC is the challenge over at The 2 Sisters Challenge Blog We would love to see you there!

The sponsor for this challenge is Stamping Dragons! I love their images xx






I have gone for shades of brown for my card, along with cream. The image is coloured with Promarkers. The papers are K & Co, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, along with the heart pins. The ribbon is from my stash. I have used a MS punch for the corners and the middle section of the card.

Thank you so much for looking and don't forget to pop over to The 2 Sisters Challenge Blog .

Challenges-

I Love Promarkers - Myth and Magic
Charisma Cardz - Inspired by a song (Puff The Magic Dragon)
Crafty Creations - White plus one
Fab N Funky - Material/ribbon or lace
Wild Flower Patch - Fall Colours
Anything goes - Say it with flowers
Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes
Papertake weekly - One of something (bow)
Crazy - Monsters and Dragons
Cupcake Craft - Let's get digital
Diecut Dreams - Soft shades of Vintage
Polly Craft - Add a bit of nature
Card Positioning - Sketch

16 comments:

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, lovin Rupert
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy this week
hugs shell xx

Lorraine said...

Oh, I love this. Gorgeous papers and what a lovely change to see a brown dragon. :o) Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Lindsey said...

Great card and lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Pamela said...

Such a cute card, thank you for joining our challenge at DCD.

Pamela x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this little dragon is just too cute! I love the browns and white combo - perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations! This is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us - I look foward to more of your creations!
Melissa

Liz's creative corner said...

This is lovely thank you so much for joining us at DCD, hugs Liz xx

Liz's creative corner said...

This is lovely thank you so much for joining us at DCD, hugs Liz xx

Leah l'Orange said...

this is too cute, Tina! i love the brown and yellow combo, and your little Puff is adorable! thanks so much for playing with the Charisma Gals this week!

katesacraftybugger said...

fab card , the colours are great,thanks for joining us at I♥ promarkers this week -Kate

papertrails leaver said...

how adorable! A cute dragon and I like how you added the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Anne said...

gorgeous card
Thanks for playing along with The Crazy challenge this week.
Good luck
Anne x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww... .what a cute dragon, I have a real soft spot for them ! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Unknown said...

Omgoodness that little dragon is ADORABLE...what a fabulous job you did putting this card together, I love everything about it... so cute! You really should consider entering your creations over at the Papercraft Star challenge blog, the challenges are posted way in advance so you have plenty of time to enter and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com