Pages

Followers

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Day 2 of The 7 Day Daisy Doodles $1 Showcase!!

If you were with me yesterday you will know that this week some team mates and I are featuring stamps from the $1 section at Daisy Doodles!

You must go and take a look at the store, you will not BELIEVE your eyes!

Today I will be showing you "Gravestone". Very spooky!! The backing papers are also available from the store. Just think, if you are having a halloween party you could make all the invitations with the images and papers matching!........................ I need to make more ! :0) xxx




I have coloured with Promarkers and used the cuttlebug for the matts. The black cat is foam and from my stash.

Please pop over to my lovely team mates Jo and Rhonda . They have made some amazing cards!
Thank you so much for looking and please pop back tomorrow for my next card. Even better.......... Why don't you pop over to the Store and join in with us! If you do join in, please leave us a comment and we can come visit your work.............. and don't forget, if you join in you can also enter your card(s) in to our Daisy Doodles Designer of the Month Challenge over at the Forum!

See you tomorrow!

Challenges:-
Card Positioning Systems - Sketch
Corrosive Challenges - Use old stash (The foam cat)
I Did It - Keep it simple
Stamptacular Sunday - Use a grid
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Use something Digital (Image and papers)

14 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love what you've done! The green really makes it pop! Still having fun... LOL

Jeanette said...

This is a fun card. I love how you did your coloring. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Unknown said...

Wow, really like the layered backround, so inventive. Glad to see that you´ve joined our challange at IDIC this week - thank´s!

Curly said...

Hi Tina
lovely design and colours, thanks for joining us at SCSC101: Anything goes, Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT

Jennie said...

Very cute spooky card! I love how you have done the images!

Thanks for joining us at IDIC xx

pinky said...

Brilliant card, love (is that the right word in a case like this lol) the gravestone!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Corrosive blog this week.
Pinky Guest DT

Annette said...

What a fun spooky card! Thanks for joining our "Grid" challenge at SSC this week.

Jules said...

Yet another awesome card Teen....you rock!!

Lisa said...

Cool card! I love how you did the tomb stone! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fun cards! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something this week!

Janna :)

Katja said...

Love this card! Thanks for joining our challenge at I Did It Creations!

Greetings,
Katja (IDIC-DT)

Gem said...

ooh a fab spooky project Tina! Thanks for joining in our Keep it Simple challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

Gurkiss said...

Wonderful card.

Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Paula said...

Love the background paper! I'm so glad you could join our grid challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula