Pages

Followers

Monday 20 September 2010

The 7 Day Daisy Doodles $1 Showcase!!

You heard right!! This week some team mates and I will be featuring stamps from the $1 section at Daisy Doodles!

You must go and take a look, you will not BELIEVE your eyes!

Today I will be showing you "Pumpkin". I love this image!! Such a delicate pumpkin too!









Now please pop over to my lovely team mates Jo and Rhonda . They have made some amazing cards!

Thank you so much for looking and please pop back tomorrow for my next card. Even better.......... Why don't you pop over to the Store and join in with us! If you do join in, please leave us a comment and we can come visit your work.............. and don't forget, if you join in you can also enter your card(s) in to our Daisy Doodles Designer of the Month Challenge over at the Forum!

See you tomorrow!


Challenges:-




I Did It - Keep it simple
Paper Sundaes - Fall or Halloween Colours
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Use something Digital
Delightful Challenges - Pumpkins
Creative Card Crew - Autumn or Fall

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow! that is a lot of bang for a buck. Beautifully colored image. It is so nice to see fall themed cards again. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations. Might pop over and do a little shopping.

Katja said...

I love the coloring of the image! It's really pretty.
Thanks for joining our challenge at I Did It Creations!

Greetings,
Katja (IDIC-DT)

Rhonda said...

Love .. love .. love.. this image. Great card Tina. Isn't this fun!

Lawren said...

Great card Tina, so pretty.

Lawren

Pattie said...

What a great pumpkin image and thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Sundaes!

Gem said...

a lovely autumnal card Tina! Thanks for joining in with our 'Keep it Simple' challenge this week over at I Did it Creations challenge blog! Gemma :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a great image for a buck! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week!
Georgia
DT member

Jennie said...

Stunningly coloured! Amazingly good value for a buck!

The card looks beautiful

Thanks for joining us at IDIC xxx

Wanda said...

Beautiful Card. I love the colors! Thank for playing along with Delightful Challenges.
Huggles

Jules said...

I just LOVE this card Teen :)
The colours are fantastic :D
xxx

Gurkiss said...

Absolutely lovely card.

Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Shana said...

Gorgeous pumpkin and fabulous embellishments! Thank you for joining us on Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!