Pages

Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Polly Craft DT Call

How excited I am!!! Polly Craft are having a DT Call!

Pop over and have a look.............. you can also pick up 2 Freebies!!! I picked this cute birdy!!!

I have used Promarkers to colour this image, The backing papers are called "In the Garden" by setrif.
The charms and flowers are from my stash.

I have used single stamps for my senitment and some liquid pearls to finish.

Thank you for looking and wish me luck!

Challenges:-
Polly Craft DT Call
Polly Craft - Ribbon and flowers
Bearly Mine - Anything goes
Diigital Tuesday - Get out the Gingham

6 comments:

Lola said...

How beautiful and soft. Love all the little extras too! Good luck with the DT call (that's how I found you)!

LindaS said...

Totally cute card. Good luck with the DT call - think they would like to have you on it when they see your card.

Paula said...

Hi Tina,

This is so pretty! love the colours and design.

Thanks for entering the DT call...
good luck
Paula x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at BMD......

Hugs
Judith

Milliesmarvels said...

This is so pretty! Love the design and your colouring is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
Jane
x

tiggertastic said...

this is ever so sweet


Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K