Pages

Followers

Monday 26 May 2008

Ladies tea set









Well I thought I would try something different (I get bored doing the same things lol!) I brought this box at Alley Palley and don't ask me why, I picked it up the other day and thought, "I know I will alter a tea set to go inside along with a little cute book"! Where do I get these ideas?? Anyway, I used paints to alter the set, and added some embellishments. For the box I colour washed it and added a paper top from DCWV, I then stamped the bottom edge of the box and added some embellishments to it. I used very thick chipboard for the book, some crafty individuals papers and ribbon. I must stay I am very happy with the result. xx

10 comments:

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous Tina, you are clever. Where do you get your ideas from? I need to know so I can go get some :0)

TinaB said...

Thanks Shazza xxx BTW Can you txt me coz I don't have your number anymore xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning Tina - it is lovely X

sharon said...

What a fantastic idea! I love it! I really like your sisters canvas too.

Hels Sheridan said...

Love love love it Tina...wow again!! In fact triple wow!! You have a real knack for altering stuff and I love what you have done here...and, isn;t it strange that the initials on the box are the same as mine LOL :O))

TinaB said...

That is strange Hels! :-)

Andrea said...

loving your artwork Tina and i have something for you on my blog, if you can understand what I wrote LOL xx

Aimee said...

gorgeous! fantastic job!

Minxy said...

Wow, you most certainly are mixing it up some what, thinking outside the box is soooo much fun, great pieces xx

Joana24 said...

wow... what a lovely tea set , gorgeous colours ,