Pages

Followers

Monday 19 August 2013

God Daughter

I made this card for my Niece and my God Daughter Libby.  It was for her Christening Day but I guess it could also be for a Birthday.

I used an image by Sherrie Baldy.  The die cuts are spellbinders.  The bunting is made using a Stampin Up punch.  The punch on the bottom is a Martha Stewart one.

The image is coloured using promarkers.

Thank you for looking.

Challenges:-


Challenges 4 everyone - Anything goes Lacy Sunshine - Girls girls girls Pink gem challenge - Punch it out All Sorts - Use your new stash (dies and image) Colour me creative - Anything goes Our creative corner - Words words words Pumpkin Spice - Coloured project I love Promarkers - Summertime

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the bunting. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous, love everything about it, thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts, xxxx

WeirdCat said...

A lovely card, very pretty, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Danni said...

How sweet!! Thank you for playing along with the CMC Copic Challenge!!
Danni-CMC DT

Claudia N. said...

Wow! Loads of clever crafting and gorgeousness on this card!

Thank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

Claudia x

Words and Pictures said...

Love the flowers sitting on those delicate die-cuts, and the letters on the bunting look great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
Alison x

Jenny Marples said...

Such a super easel card. Love all the layering. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Hugs, Jenny x