Pages

Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

Butterflies and flowers

Good morning crafters! Happy Easter Monday to you all.

I have been playing again! This card is following the same design as yesterday but using different elements.

I have added a punched boarder to this card.
Iam in love with the Spellbinder butterflies! So pretty and I love to layer them up.
I have added some liquid pearls to the butterflies and some pearl emblishments to the bigger butterfly along with some to the larger flowers.

All the flowers have been made using my spellbinders dies. I love them!
I really felt like I had created a complete card and the embellishments. Thank you gain Sue Wilson and Spellbinders!
Challenges:
Crafting when we can - Things with wings
Robyns Fetish - Anything goes
The Crafty Pad - Use dies
The Hybrid Chick card caravan - Use the negative space of a die or punch
The Squirrel and the fox - Things with wings
Crafts and me - Butterflies and bows
Paper Pretties - Monochromatic
Simon Says Stamps - Use your favourite tool (Grand Caliber)

8 comments:

Shazza said...

Hi Tina, this is just gorgeous, I think I need all those dies!!!
x

Lisa Minckler said...

What an elegant and fantastic looking card this is! I love the butterfly and your amazingly beautiful flowers. Such a lovely card! :)

Thank you SO much for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our challenge.
Good luck to you and we hope you come back next week to play along again.
Lisa xx

Laurence said...

Stunning, gorgeous, perfect card. The way you've used your spellbinders and the "marriage" of pearls with the butterflies is just wonderful.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Robyn's Fetish.

Laurence

Michelle said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love all the detail that you used. The flowers are amazing and the butterfly. Thank You for entering this card at Robyn's Fetish.

Michelle

RoseC said...

Tina, your diecuts and punch work look wonderful on this beautiful card. Lovin' those handmade flowers!!! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Butterflies and Bows challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

kyms kards said...

This is amazing
TFS with us at Robyn Fetish
Kym DT

Venus said...

Totally super! I love all the embellishments especially those flowers! :-) Thanks for sharing at the Crafty Pad.

Venus - DT
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/p/my-giveaway.html

Merlyn said...

OMG!!! This is gorgeous..I love the flowers..Beautiful card..

http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com