I Love making Easel Cards! Recently I learnt how to make a Sideways Easel Card. I was asked how to make it so here you go!
You will need:
8x8 inch Card
An extra piece of white card stock
Scoreboard or Trimmer
Image (Daisy Doodles!)
1. Take a 8 x 8 inch card. Open up as portrait, shown below
2. Lay the card in the paper trimmer, the top section of the card and score diagonally from the top left corner to bottom right, .
3. Use the bone folder to make the crease. Put the card to one side.
4. Take the extra piece of card stock and cut to 8 x 8 Inch square.
5. I always Layer up with the matts before assembling my card. So put all your layers on to the base card and on to the front piece you have just cut.
6. Make sure that when you make your "buffer" you place it at a diagonal as shown above.
7. Add your image and embellishments as shown above.
8. Attach the 8 x 8 inch section to the folded card, as shown.
That's it!! Hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and thank you for looking.
Bearly Mine - Anything goes
Digital Tuesday - Bling it up
Party time Tuesdays - Square cards
Passion for Promarkers - Tie a yellow ribbon
Try it on Tuesday - Flower power
Craft your passion - anything goes
Hooked on Crafts - Flowers
Kaboodle Doodles - Celebrations
KB Cute Mondays - anything goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Stamps R Us - There was a little girl
One Stitch at a time - Use a digi
Digis with attitude - Anything goes
Inspire me Fridays - Anything goes
Digi Doodles Shops Best - Anything goes
Just for Fun - Anything goes
The Crafty Pad - style of card