Pages

Followers

Monday 28 February 2011

My last card for GDT for Paper Cup Cakes

I am very excited to be asked to guest design for the wonderful Paper Cupcakes for the month of February! The fabulous Nina from Paper Cupcakes let me choose some images from their amazing range. Here is my 4th and last card. The challenge is Spring Colours.


I have used Promarkers to colour this CUTE image! I have used blues, yellows and greens. Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the challenge!! Thank you to Nina for asking me xxx
Challenges:-
2 sisters - Teddybear picnic
Crafty Calender - Love
Little Claires - Anything goes
Fairy Knoll - Green
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! The teddy is just adorable. Your layering is great. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week. hugs ~ Cindy

CraftinGranny said...

This is a gorgeous card Tina and I've so loved seeing your designs at TMIA/PCC. Thank you for joining us this month, you will be missed. "Hugs" Carol

Nina said...

Tina, thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with me this month as our Guest Designer over at Paper Cupcakes. It has been a real joy seeing your creations this month and working with you. Thanks again and happy crafting!