Now here are some rules to help you play along.
To be eligible for entry you must -
1. Follow CP blog and enter current challenge.
2. Guess how many items I have in my photo, if you win you will get a Free Digi image from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs and as you are entering the CP challenge too you are eligible to guess the amount for the main prize listed below (there will also be a runner up)
3. Display the celebration badge on you blog.
4. Only one entry per person Closes Sat 11th Dec 8pm GMT
The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog's Main Prize
There will be one winner who will get:-
* 1 pk5 Promarkers sponsored by Letraset
* 6 polymer stamps from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs - Holly Mouse with Bauble, Milo Mouse - Congratulations, Platform Shoe, Molly Cat with Birdhouse, Anna over the Rainbow and Snoozin' Albert.
* £10.00 voucher from Joanna Sheen.
There will be a runner up who will receive 3 Crafty Pad Stamp Designs polymer stamps - Christmas Ted Baubles with Text stamp, Ladies Fancy Boots and Ladies Bonnet.
You will need to :- enter my challenge, follow The Crafty Pad challenge blog & enter the current challenge and display the celebration badge on your blogs .
Here is my picture :0) xx How many beads are in the jar?
Now hop over to each DT's blog and play along!
Our wonderful Lorriane has also prepared a Promarker tutorial for you this week!! Take a look it is brilliant!!
The Crafty Pad is also having a sale for the duration of the 100th challenge!
There is a 30% discount on all stamp orders and 10% on all digi images for the week the challenge is running - so the sale is from 12 noon on Sunday 5th December 2010 to 8pm on Saturday 11th December 2010 when the challenge closes.
All orders for the week need to be emailed to Debbie - do not use Paypal so that Debbie can email you the correct total for you to pay.
Here is my card this week.
2 Sisters Challenges - Sparkly Christmas
Secret Crafter - Christmas
Delicious Doodles - Use a digi
Stamp Something - Christmas Colours
Dutch Dare - Christmas
Rainbow Ladies - Christmas Animals
Creative Belli - R Embellishments
Artful Inkables - Diecuts/Punches
Crafty Little Place - Anything goes
Digital Tuesday - Christmas animals and digi
Karber Weekly - Digi and Sparkle
Stamps R Us - Holiday cards