Pages

Followers

Thursday 26 August 2010

My final Guest Design Team Card for Charisma Cardz

It's time for my last guest design team card for Charisma Cardz! . I would just like to thank Carlyann and the design team for having me. I have had a ball!

Well the theme this week is HOT HOT HOT. I was given this image to use, isn't she the cutest! I have used Promarkers to colour. The flowers are from Wild Orchid. The card stock is from my local arts and craft shop. I have made some edging with liquid pearls.

Hope you like the card, and don't forget to pop over to Charisma for the challenge.





Challenges:-

Digital Tuesday - Water, beach, tropical
Everybody art challenge - Sea/Beach (may not quite fit the theme, but thought I would enter it anyway lol!)
My time to craft - Use handbag
Paper Take Weekly - 3, 2, 1 (3 large flowers, 2 small flowers, one image)
Stmap with Fun - Card for a girl
Drunken Stampers - Show us your inner Diva
Lexi - Yellow and Orange
Crafty for Eternity - Sketch with a holiday theme
Your Next Stamp - Bold, Bright, Summer colours

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Very great card - so nice motiv! Wonderful detais. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

michele said...

Fabulous card Tina :) thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

Unknown said...

Very nice card Tina
Oh and by the way congratulations on reaching a 100 followers !!!!

Chrissy D said...

DELIGHTFUL! You do beautiful work!

Poppet said...

Great colour combo Tina, the sentiment at the bottom on the tiles looks fantastic and the image is very cute. You must have a lot of patience to do all the dots around the edge. :-) xx

Monika Reeck said...

Tinaaaa she is sooo cuuuteee LILY right from Pik Cayt Studi Right...oh dear may I SWAP this Images with you...I have another Lily with her small bird if you like....and congrats for 100 Followers dear...you deserve it...muach

pinky said...

This is such a cool HOT card lol. Thanks for joining us at C4E.
Pinky

having a {me} day said...

I love your 'hot' card! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week and good luck! keeleyxx

Linda Ledbetter said...

Now, that is a diva who most definitely has CHARISMA! I love your darling card, and am so glad you shared it with us at Drunken Stampers!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous adorable card.
luv
Debby

CuddlyBunny said...

Aww!! Love her and those bright, happy colors!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!