Pages

Followers

Wednesday 14 July 2010

The Crafty Pad Challenges at I Did It Forum!!

Yes that's right!!! The Crafty Pad is starting a new challenge over on The I Did It Forum! AND I am one of the new DT members for these new challenges!!!!!!!!!! I have been bursting to tell you !! Myself along with the lovely and talented Suzi and Sally will be taking part in the challenges to give you some fun inspiration! xx

The challenges start on Friday 16th July!! Come along and join us for our first challenge.................... it's called................. sorry you will have to pop over and see ;-) xx

As you know the wonderful Debbie is the Designer from The Crafty Pad and her designers are stunning!

Please join us on Friday 16th for more details.................... I am sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Suzi Mac said...

Adorable card Tina, love the image and the shape. It's so sweet. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x