Followers

Sunday, 31 October 2010

The Crafty Pad

Pop over to The Crafty Pad for our next challenge.

Our Sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish

I was lucky enough to be able to use one of their wonderful images. This cutie is "As I lay me down to Sleep"

Our theme this week is STITCHING faux or real. My stitches are faux! I have used Promarkers to colour the image. The papers are K and Co,
The flowers are from my stash, but I won them over on the One Stitch at a time blog :0) x

Please take a look at the other design teams blog, their work is amazing!

Thank you for looking xx

Challenges:-
Crafty Calender - Birthdays
Digi Doodles Shops Best - anything goes
Lexi's - Birthdays
Wild Orchid Pastels

8 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely Tina, love the soft colours, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

WeirdCat said...

This is such a pretty card, love all the pastel colours,thank you for joining us at DDSB this week
Ruth x

Sara said...

How sweet! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

Katja said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hope to see you again next week???

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Debbie said...

Thank you Tina for another beautiful DT card - I just adore how you have coloured the bedspread.. :)

xxDebbiexx

Diane said...

Wonderful pastel colurs and great colouring! Thank you for playing along with us this week on Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Diane x

skylife said...

It's such a cute little mouse. Lovely image, love the flowers.

Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Jóna said...

Lovely card !

Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again :D

I am one of the DT members and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna